10.1.16

STRIPS







Hola chic@s! Principalmente feliz año a todos,nos cargamos las pilas porque volvemos a nuestras rutinas,espero que hayáis disfrutado con vuestros amigos,familia...
Hoy os traigo un post donde os enseño un outfit básico y muy cómodo. Espero que os guste mucho.

Hello people! Year mainly everyone happy, we charge the batteries because we return to our routines, I hope you enjoyed your friends, family ...
Today I bring you a post where I show a basic and very comfortable outfit. I hope you like it a lot.

Al final del post comento mi próximo post! 
At the end of the post says my next post




















Hace unos meses os comenté,que haría un post común a los que suelo publicar y otro algo especial,me gustaría seguir esta planificación,en el próximo post podréis ver un post especial y diferente,espero que os guste este pequeño cambio! 

A few months ago I commented, it would make a post to which common ground post and another something special, I would follow this plan, in the next post you can see a special and different post, hope you like this small change!

CLOTHES:
T-shirt: Gift
Jeans: Pull & Bear (old)
Shoes: Adidas Stan Smith (here)
Bag: Louis Vuitton (here)
Clock : Casio (here)
Bracelet : Claire´s (here)


2 comentarios:

Coment here :