15.10.15

BASEBALL JACKET

Now I'm back! How about your Thursday? Mine was fine but all work and more work, I have to apologize, not to enter the blog since the last post but I have not had much time ... But if I found a hole in my schedule, and I had a time to take some pictures and show you my outfit, and also sits well be a pizza after spending a morning photographing not you think? Along with my favorite companion (his blog).
Today I show a "university" and daring outfit, why Who would think to boots with a baseball jacket and break elegance? To me!


Ya estoy de vuelta! Qué tal vuestro Jueves? El mío bien aunque ha sido todo trabajo y más trabajo,os tengo que pedir disculpas,por no entrar en el blog desde el último post pero no he tenido mucho tiempo...Pero si he encontrado un hueco en mi agenda,y he tenido un tiempo para tomarme unas fotos y enseñaros mi outfit,y también sienta muy bien tomarse una pizza después de pasar una mañana fotografiando no creeis? Junto con mi compañera favorita (Su blog) .

Hoy os enseño un outfit muy "universitario" y atrevido,porqué ¿a quién se le ocurriría ponerse unas botas con  una chaqueta beisbolera y romper la elegancia? A mí! 




He optado por un jersey color marino que hacía tiempo que ya no me lo ponía,y para esta ocasión ha sido perfecto,y mi camisa esencial,básica blanca que ya os hablé de ella en el anterior post,de jeans he escogido unos tejanos con diversos cortes y no me lo pensé dos veces,para combinar con este outfit,acompañé de unas botas,y para romper la elegancia del outfit y para darle un toque "urbano" opté por mi chaqueta beisbolera color azul.



I chose a dark color that had long no longer put my jersey, and this time it was perfect, and my essential shirt, white basic which I already talked about it in the previous post, jeans I chose jeans with various cuts and I did not think twice, combined with this outfit, I accompanied of boots, and to break the elegance of the outfit and give a touch of "urban" chose my blue baseball jacket.










ACCESSORIES
Coletero: From jdcoleteros page are nice and have very good quality, thanks for the tires! (here)
Clock: In the store (Albaricoco) Tenerife - El Toscal 
--------------------------------
Baseball jacket: Shana (old)
Jeans: Pull & Bear (here)
Jersey: Zara (old)
Shirt: Zara (here)
Shoes: Local Commerce

F O L L O W  ME  ON   I N S T A G R A M
( H E R E )






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Coment here :